Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A SNAKE IS A SNAKE!

My mother told me this story some years ago. On a cold winter morning a sweet little girl was skipping thru the forrest on her way to see her Gma. As she skiped along she came upon a snake, he hisssssed at the little girl to stop, she did and the snake said please put me in your coat and take me with you, I'm cold! No she said, you'll bite me! I won't bite you little gurl, I promise. convinced, she picked him up and put him inside her coat and continued skipping along, suddenly she felt a bite! ouch she said to the snake, you bit me and you promised you wouldn't! hissssssing with laughter the snake said, you knew who I was when you picked me up!!!! Lesson: when a person shows you who they are believe them, don't fool around with them and their two faces, believeing their lies; sooner or later they will bite you !   JUST KEEPING IT REAL 4 JESUS! ~sis. diva~

No comments:

Post a Comment